Returning to our series highlighting some of the featured builders in our special publication Building Leaders 2015, New Homes Guide is proud to showcase three more builders at the forefront of the homebuilding industry.
Miller and Smith
At a Miller and Smith community, One Visit Can Change Everything. Homes are their original designs and community land plans are very different from other communities found in this area.
- Awards — GALA; MAME; Monument Awards; NAHB: Silver Award for Architectural Design Attached Home Plan; NVBIA; Parade of Homes; PRO Award; Professional Builder magazine; BALA Platinum Award; Smarter House for the Money; Builder’s Choice Awards; Smart Growth Award
- Areas Served — Virginia: Loudoun County, Prince William County, Stafford County Maryland: Frederick County, Howard County, Montgomery County Delaware: Sussex County
- Prices — Single Family Homes from the upper $200’s–mid $600’s, Townhomes from the upper $200’s–mid $500’s
Pulte Homes focuses on building in quality features that are important to homebuyers. Their homes are Life Tested®, which means they take ideas from their homeowners and build them into new designs.
- Awards — J.D. Power Award: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 “Highest in Customer Satisfaction among New Home Builders in DC”; GALA; MAME: Numerous; Monument Awards: Numerous; National Housing Quality Award: 2004 Gold Award Recipient
- Areas Served — Virginia: Fairfax County, Loudoun County; Maryland: Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County
- Prices — Single Family Homes priced from the $600s, Townhomes priced from the $500s Condominiums priced from the $300s
Ryan Homes has been a leading homebuilder in the Washington-Baltimore area for over six decades. Delivering high-quality homes with exceptional service, “Welcoming Families Home for Over 65 Years.”
- Awards — #1 Homebuilder in the Region for Over 25 Years, Multiple Finest for Family Living Awards & SMC Awards, 2011 and 2012 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year
- Areas Served — Virginia: Culpeper County, Fairfax County, Fauquier County, Frederick County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Stafford County; Maryland: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Calvert County, Carroll County, Cecil County, Charles County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, St. Mary’s County, Washington County; Pennsylvania: Cumberland County, York County
- Prices — Condominiums priced from the $200s-$400s, Townhomes priced from the $100s-$300s, Villas priced from the $200s-$400s, Single-Family Homes priced from the $200s-$500s, Estate Homes priced from the $500s-$700s, Active Adult priced from the $200s-$400s