We’re continuing our spotlight on the builders featured in our Building Leaders of 2015 special publication this month. These innovators are building quality homes with exceptional features today.
K. Hovnanian® Homes®
Known as the the First Name in Lasting Value®, K. Hovnanian® Homes® has been a leading builder in the Washington DC area for over 50 years. They have exceeded industry standards with exciting home designs, energy efficiency and amenities in great locations.
- Awards — HBAM, GALA, MAME, MAX, Monument Awards, National Housing Quality Award, Parade of Homes
- Areas Served — Virginia: Culpeper County, Fairfax County, Fauquier County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Stafford County; Maryland: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Charles County, Frederick County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, St. Mary’s County;
West Virginia: Jefferson County Eastern Shore Washington, DC
- Price Ranges — Single Family Homes priced from the $200’s – $1+million, Villas priced from the $200’s, Townhomes priced from the $100’s to $500’s, Condominiums priced from the $300’s, Active Adult priced from the $200’s
Established in 1976 by Irving and Melvin Schottenstein, M/I Homes is dedicated to building homes of uncompromising quality, innovative design and enduring value. They’re always working to strengthen the bond of trust that unites them with homebuyers.
- Awards— Builder magazine; J.D. Power Award; GALA; MAME; Monument Awards
- Areas Served — Virginia: Fauquier County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Spotsylvania County;
Maryland: Anne Arundel County, Charles County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County
- Prices — Single Family Homes priced from the high $300s, Townhomes priced from the high $200s
Mid-Atlantic Builders builds custom homes tailored to suit their homebuyers’ needs and lifestyle. They’re proud to provide a unique level of customization and attention to detail in communities in Maryland and Virginia.
- Awards — America’s Best Builder; GALA; MAME; MNCBIA; Monument Awards; NAHB; PRO Award
- Areas Served — Virginia: Loudoun County; Maryland: Prince George’s County
- Prices — Single Family Homes priced from the high $400’s to the $700’s, Townhomes priced from the high $300’s