New Homes Guide’s annual “Building Leaders” special edition has hit the streets, showcasing the very best homebuilders in the region. If you’re a subscriber, check your mailbox.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, here’s a little preview. Each week this month, our blog will highlight some of the builders featured in the book. These homebuilders, among the best in the industry, are leading the charge to provide homebuyers with excellent design, construction and amenities.
Brookfield Residential, part of an international family of building companies, has more than 50 years of experience creating communities in the Washington, D.C. area. Brookfield homes feature innovative, stylish and current designs, along with the latest in energy-efficient technology.
- Awards — 2012 Energy Star Leadership in Housing Award; 2012 & 2010 NVBA Awards: Outstanding Performance in HomeAid Assistance; Gala Awards 2008-2014, Numerous; 2010 NOVACO: Volunteer Business of the Year
- Areas Served — Eastern Shore. Virginia: Fauquier County, Frederick County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Stafford County. Maryland: Anne Arundel County
- Price Ranges — Single Family Homes from the low $300’s, Custom Homes priced from $1 Million +, Townhomes priced from the mid $200’s, Active Adult priced from the low $200’s, Condominiums priced from the low $200’s
CarrHomes has one of the highest rates of repeat buyers of any area homebuilder. The company proudly carries on an 85-year tradition of excellence in community planning, architectural design, craftsmanship and customer service.
- Awards — GALA, MAME, MNCBIA, Monument Awards, NVBIA
- Areas Served — Virginia: Fairfax County, Loudoun County
- Price Ranges — Single Family Homes priced from the $500’s, Townhomes priced from the $500’s
Centex Homes takes pride in demystifying the homebuilding and buying experience. For more than 50 years, Centex has been making the process easier for homebuyers in Maryland and Virginia.
- Awards — J.D. Power Award 2005: Highest for Customer Satisfaction in DC(tied); GALA; MAME: various; Monument Awards: Fortune magazine: List of “America’s Most Admired Companies”; Big Builder magazine: “Most Admired Big Builder” – multiple times
- Areas Served — Virginia: Frederick County, Prince William County, Stafford County
- Price Ranges — Single Family Homes priced from the $200’s, Estate Homes priced from the $200’s, Townhomes priced from the $200’s, Condominiums priced from the $200’s, Active Adult priced from the $200’s
D.R Horton builds quality homes based on the philosophy of founder Donald R. Horton: creating value every step of the way. For over 30 years, this builder has been demonstrating a commitment to excellence.
- Awards — Builder magazine #1 Home Builder, 11 years in a row; GALA
- Areas Served — Virginia: Culpeper County, Fairfax County, Fauquier County, Prince William County, Spotsylvania County, Stafford County; Maryland: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Charles County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County
- Price Ranges — Single Family Homes priced from the $200’s – upper $600’s, Estate Homes priced from the $400’s, Townhomes priced from the $300’s – upper$400’s Active Adult priced from the $300’s