One of the biggest builder events of the year throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC took place last Thursday night at the 2010 Great American Living Awards.
Sponsored by the Northern Virginia Building Industry Association (NVBIA) and the Maryland-National Capital Building Association (MNCBIA), this annual celebration honors the stars of the new home industry including New Home Builders, Developers, Architects, Salespeople, Marketers and Interior Designers.
Categories for GALA include Grand Awards, Sales Achievement, Marketing Materials, Interior Design/Merchandising and Design & Architecture. Judging is done every year by a panel of building industry professionals selected for their expertise in new home and community design, building, interior design and merchandising, marketing and sales.
GALA winners signifiy excellence and the finest the industry has to offer. This year’s Grand Award winners are…
Home of the Year
- Detached – Main Street Residences, The Berkshire Model by Courtland Homes
- Attached – Bouton Estates, The Rosemary by The Building Group
- Multi-Family – Worman’s Mill, The Le Beaux Model by Wormald Homes / Carlyn and Company
Community of the Year
- Multifamily Community – The Alaire at Twinbrook Station, The JBG Companies / Mushinsky Voelzke Associates/MV+A, Grimm and Parker Architects
- Planned Community – Brambleton, Brambleton Soave Real Estate Group
Sales Person of the Year
- Ernie Kyger of Van Metre Homes
Congratulations to all the winners of the 2010 Great American Living Awards. To see a full list of categories and the 2010 GALA winners, click here.