‘Tis the season for holiday decorating, and we’ve got some great ideas to emphasize the natural beauty of your house and set a festive mood both inside and outside your home.
Holiday Decorating Begins at the Front Door
The front door is the first thing people will notice when they visit your home this holiday season. Start spreading holiday cheer right away, so guests will feel festive as soon as they reach your home. Go beyond the standard green wreath or garland and make bold choices that really express your style.
- 3 Gorgeous Holiday Door Decorations
- How to Make a Wreath
- Holiday & Christmas Wreaths on Etsy
- 37 Festive Do-It-Yourself Christmas Wreath Ideas
Set the Mood with the Perfect Holiday Party Decor
All great holiday parties include decor that represents the host’s style and brings out the beauty of the home. Whether you opt for handmade decorations or adorn your home with bold accents for an unforgettable get-together, these ideas will get you started.
- Hosting a Casual and Festive Holiday Open House
- 37 Eye-Catching Holiday Centerpieces
- Great Holiday Party Themes and Decorating Ideas
Bring the Outdoors Inside for Natural, Inspired Holiday Decorating
Whether you are thinking of wreaths, garlands, flower arrangements or centerpieces, natural-styled winter accents are a hot trend in holiday decorating. Showcase every beautiful inch of your home’s interior with elegant holiday touches inspired by nature.
- Beautiful Winter Floral Arrangements
- Natural Holiday Decorating Ideas
- All-Natural Holiday Decor
- Step-by-Step Guide to Charming Holiday Decorating
If you’re still looking for the perfect place to call home, our latest issue of New Homes Guide might have exactly what you’re looking for. Reserve your FREE copy today, and don’t forget to get more interior design inspiration by adding our free Interiors supplement to your order. Happy holidays!